MMD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MMD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was updated March 1, 2023.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and email address
- Usage data such as IP address, operating system, browser information, and links used to get to certain pages on our site. We use this information to inspect, analyze, and to improve our site and user experience
- Demographic information, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
When you elect to sign up for Newsletters, Emails, and/or Chat
You may sign up for e-Newsletters, email or chat with us on our site by providing your name and email address. In connection with our marketing campaigns, we also collect and use information about your engagement with us to ensure that the products and offers you receive are relevant to you.
How do we use your information?
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
Other Uses of Personal Information
In addition to the above, we may use your personal information to:
- Improve, provide, maintain, or optimize our site and services
- Provide, and improve our customer care
- Customize your experience
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you regarding other products and services that may be of interest to you
Use of Personal Information for Compliance and Protection
We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable lawful requests
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property
- Prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Sites use HTTPS and SSL protocols. Transmissions from the Sites to our servers use standard TLS encryption or better.
While we take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, we cannot guarantee perfect security – no internet-based service can. No security system is impenetrable. Despite our security measures, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
We Advertise on Facebook
We Use Google Analytics
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site.
How you can control your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
- You can opt-out by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, simply do not fill out the form and select the “x” to close out the box.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- Block cookies allowed by your browser. Most browsers allow you to remove or reject cookies. Please follow the instructions in your browser settings to make the allowed changes.
- Mobile Device Settings: your mobile device may provide the functionality to block or limit the use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes. See your device settings for advertising details.
- If none of this works for you, don’t use the website – call for product information.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at privacy@MMDept.com, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
7777 131st Street N STE 9
Seminole, FL 33776
Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have established business relationships with us may choose to opt out of our sharing their personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to opt-out; or you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to privacy@MMDept.com.
We are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) to provide California residents an explanation of how we collect, use, and share their personal information and of the rights and choices we offer California residents regarding our handling of their personal information.
The CCPA grants California residents the following privacy rights:
- You have the right to request information about how we have collected, used, and shared your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we maintain about you.
- You have the right to ask us to delete the personal information that we collected or maintain about you.
Please note that the CCPA limits these rights by prohibiting us from providing certain sensitive information in response to an access request and limiting the circumstances in which we must comply with a deletion request. If we deny your request, we will communicate our decision to you. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
Requesting your information:
Please email: privacy@MMDept.com to request access to or deletion of personal information
Verifying your identity: The CCPA requires us to verify the identity of the individual submitting a request to access or delete personal information before providing a substantive response to the request.
Authorized agents: California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have written authorization confirming that authority.
Site visitors from outside the United States of America
MMD provides its sites and services for use by U.S. residents and abides by U.S. law. If you visit our site or use any of our services, your information will be maintained in the U.S. and other locations where we may process data.
My Marketing Department, Inc.
7777 131st Street N STE 9
Seminole, FL 33776