MMD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MMD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was updated April 18, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and email address
- usage data
- demographic information, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we use your information?
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, except when required to do so by law.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
- You can opt out by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, simply do not fill out the form and select the “x” to close out the box.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at privacy@MMDept.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
11125 Park Blvd #104-124
Seminole, FL 33772